Jumav Manch Project
Addressing Domestic Violence against Women in Jharkhand
- Law enforcement, criminal justice systems, health institutions and administration in the operation areas respond more quickly and effectively to cases of gender based violence;
- Support services, i.e., free legal aid, helplines, health faclities, socio-economic rehabilitation, etc are improved and improved and institutionalsed;
- Community justice system offers justice to women victims and survivors of violence without prejudice and bias; and
- Collaboration between service providers and various sectors are institutionalised.
- Awareness Generation for creating an enabling environment through organizing events on special occasions;
- Strengthening Community Redressal for preventing and presponding to domestic violence;
- Networking and Alliance Building through zonal and state level coordination meetings;
- Advocacy and Lobbying with media, department of health, WCD, police and judiciary; and
- Capacity Building on Rights-based Advocacy and Documentation and Report-Writing skills.
Latest News, Events & Blogs